AMH Anchorage Cup
How it All Works
- Register online or in person the day of the race. Save money by registering online!
- Choose your distance and wave for each event. Distance options can range from 5k to 30k, depending on the history of the race and snow conditions. Some races are relay races – grab a friend and sign up together, or show up at the race and ask at the bib handouts for help finding a partner.
- Grab your bib before the start (10a-11:30am), check your start time, then check the map to see the course and test it out on your warm-up. Fancy waxing isn’t necessary, but you can always check in with the staff at AMH if you want to learn more about kick wax and glide wax.
- Kids: warm up with Ready 2 Race, look for a R2R coach inside near bib pick-up. Get help waxing and get excited to ski!
- Make your way to the stadium a bit before your start time, stay warm, and listen for when your wave starts.
- Line up and wait for the flag to drop, then go!
- After you finish, head inside for food, cheer, and door prizes.