NSAA Ski Swap
October 27, 2019
The NSAA Ski SWAP is a fundraiser consignment sale, proceeds go to NSAA. We have changed how we check-in gear, so you can do it from home! Please read the easy steps on how to create an online account and pay particular attention on how to place tags on items. Sign-up for volunteer jobs too, volunteers get a 30 min. sale preview (some jobs take place during this time). Please drop off consignor sale items and equipment donations at the Kincaid Bunker.
Swap Dates & Times
Gear Sale –
2019 Date will be announced soon!
Kincaid Bunker, 9401 Raspberry Road
NOTE: New items cannot be added to the online system after NOON on the sale day. In order to be sold, all items must have a printed tag (see below on how to sell gear). Last call to drop off gear is 1 PM.
Pick up Unsold Gear –
Sunday from 5-7 PM
Note: The seller understands that unsold gear MUST be picked up on Sunday between 5-7pm or $10/item will be deducted from seller’s earnings and the items will be donated to charity.
Sell Your Gear
- Create an account. Register your items NOTE: New items cannot be added to the online system after NOON on Sunday, Oct. 28th. In order to be sold, all items must have a printed tag.
- Print your tags
- Securely attach tags to your items
- Show up on time to drop off gear
- Required – pickup unsold gear same day
Forms and Instructions
- Detailed Online Registration Instructions – pdf
- Gear Pricing Pointers – pdf
- Receiving Your Money – pdf
- Seller Agreement – pdf
- More FlashConsign Seller Info – pdf
If you wish to donate items to be sold at the swap, please bring them in unmarked during gear drop off times. All proceeds go to NSAA.
NSAA Office: 276-7609 or email@example.com