NSAA Ski Swap
The NSAA Ski SWAP is a fundraiser consignment sale, proceeds go to NSAA. We have changed how we check-in gear, so you can do it from home! Please read the easy steps on how to create an online account and pay particular attention on how to place tags on items. Sign-up for volunteer jobs too, volunteers get a 30 min. sale preview (some jobs take place during this time). Please drop off consignor sale items and equipment donations at the Kincaid Bunker.
Swap Dates & Times
NOTE: New items cannot be added to the online system after NOON on Sunday, Oct. 28th. In order to be sold, all items must have a printed tag (see below on how to sell gear). Last call to drop off gear is 1 PM.
Gear Sale –
Sunday, October 28, 2018 from 2-4 PM
Kincaid Bunker, 9401 Raspberry Road
Gear Drop off –
Friday 10/26 from 6-8 PM
Sunday 10/28 from 11 AM – 1 PM
Pick up Unsold Gear –
Sunday 10/28 from 5-7 PM
Note: The seller understands that unsold gear MUST be picked up on Sunday, October 28th between 5-7pm or $10/item will be deducted from seller’s earnings and the items will be donated to charity.
Sell Your Gear
- Create an account
- Register your items NOTE: New items cannot be added to the online system after NOON on Sunday, Oct. 28th. In order to be sold, all items must have a printed tag.
- Print your tags
- Securely attach tags to your items
- Show up on time to drop off gear
- Required – pickup unsold gear same day
Forms and Instructions
- Detailed Online Registration Instructions – pdf
- Gear Pricing Pointers – pdf
- Receiving Your Money – pdf
- Seller Agreement – pdf
- More FlashConsign Seller Info – pdf
If you wish to donate items to be sold at the swap, please bring them in unmarked. All proceeds go to NSAA.
NSAA Office: 276-7609