NSAA Ski Swap
October 30, 2021
The NSAA Ski Swap is a fundraiser consignment sale, 20% of sales proceeds go to NSAA. Please read the easy steps on how to create an online account (coming soon) and pay particular attention on how to place tags on items. Sign-up for volunteer jobs too, volunteers get a 30 min. sale preview (some jobs take place during this time). Please drop off consignor sale items and equipment donations at the Lake Otis Elementary School Ice Rink: 3331 Lake Otis Pkwy, Anchorage, AK 99508.
Swap Dates & Times
October 30, 2021
Lake Otis Elementary School, Covered Ice Rink: 3331 Lake Otis Pkwy, Anchorage, AK 99508.
Gear Drop Off: 8-10 AM
Gear Sale: 1-3 PM
Pick up Unsold Gear: 5-7 PM
Note: The seller understands that unsold gear MUST be picked up on Saturday between 5-7pm or $10/item will be deducted from seller’s earnings and the items will be donated to charity.
This is a new location for the annual Ski Swap. Check out the parking options prior to arriving:
Sell Your Gear
Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting Skis, Boots, Poles and any other ski related hard goods. Please no clothing this year.
- Create an account. Register your items NOTE: Items cannot be added to the online system after 10pm on Oct. 29th.
- Print your tags
- Securely attach tags to your items
- Show up on time to drop off gear: Oct. 30th, 8-10am
- Required – pickup unsold gear same day: Oct. 30th, 5-7pm
Forms and Instructions
- Detailed Online Registration Instructions – pdf
- Gear Pricing Pointers – pdf
- Receiving Your Money – pdf
- Ski Swap Seller Agreement 2021 – pdf
If you wish to donate items to be sold at the swap, please bring them in unmarked during gear drop off times. All proceeds go to NSAA.
NSAA Office: 992-0110 or firstname.lastname@example.org