NSAA Ski Swap
October 25, 2020
The NSAA Ski SWAP is a fundraiser consignment sale, 20% of sales proceeds go to NSAA. Please read the easy steps on how to create an online account and pay particular attention on how to place tags on items. Sign-up for volunteer jobs too, volunteers get a 30 min. sale preview (some jobs take place during this time). Please drop off consignor sale items and equipment donations at the Lake Otis Elementary School Ice Rink: 3331 Lake Otis Pkwy, Anchorage, AK 99508.
Swap Dates & Times
October 25, 2020
Lake Otis Elementary School, Covered Ice Rink: 3331 Lake Otis Pkwy, Anchorage, AK 99508.
Gear Drop Off: 8-10 AM
Gear Sale: 1-3 PM
Pick up Unsold Gear: 5-7 PM
Note: The seller understands that unsold gear MUST be picked up on Sunday between 5-7pm or $10/item will be deducted from seller’s earnings and the items will be donated to charity.
This is a new location for the annual Ski Swap. Check out the parking options prior to arriving:
Sell Your Gear
Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting Skis, Boots, Poles and any other ski related hard goods. Please no clothing this year.
- Create an account. Register your items NOTE: New items cannot be added to the online system after midnight Oct. 24th.
- Print your tags
- Securely attach tags to your items
- Show up on time to drop off gear: Oct. 25, 8-10am
- Required – pickup unsold gear same day: Oct. 25, 5-7pm
Forms and Instructions
- Detailed Online Registration Instructions – pdf
- Gear Pricing Pointers – pdf
- Receiving Your Money – pdf
- Ski Swap Seller Agreement 2019 – pdf
If you wish to donate items to be sold at the swap, please bring them in unmarked during gear drop off times. All proceeds go to NSAA.
NSAA Office: 276-7609 or email@example.com