Lost something? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll post here!
- 1/29/17: Lost SWIX CT3 poles at Kincaid Park by the scoreboard. If found, contact Noah R. 907-268-9360
- 1/28/17: Lost Black Craft FZ Intensity Ski Pants, size M. If found, please contact the NSAA Office.
- 12/25/16: Lost pair of old and worn Fischer classic boots during Besh Cup races Dec 17th. If found, please contact NSAA Office
- 12/8/17: Stolen Skis: 179 length Rossignol BC 70 positrack in forest green with 3 pin bindings. If found, please contact Kevin Pike, 907-317-8922
Found something? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post here!
- 3/4/17 Accidentally swapped Rossignol ski poles at Ski 4 Kids. if you have 2 different sized poles, contact Matt at 907-278-3648
- 2/24/17 Found XC ski goggles, flip up style, at Kincaid Park after state races. Text Steve to claim: 907-854-1951
- 2/7/17 Keys found on path next to Raspberry Rd between Sand Lake and Kiliak Place. Has Southside Garden Supply tag. To claim, contact Andrea Snowden aksnowden @ hotmail.com
- Ski Poles found at Bivouac south parking lot, leaning against the posts. To claim, contact Susan 907-250-6716
- 12/31/16 Glasses found on Spencer Loop. To claim, call 830-7570